Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i just had the pleasure of watching:

two korean men dump out two hudsen-news bags full of yummy goodies onto a little side table, sort and rearrange them, then put them back into their respective bags. it was epic. they were even chuckling as this was taking place. AND they were full grown men!

I'm currently not sitting where my gate is because it's occupied by korean air. in about half an hour i'll be able to set up camp there. i like being at the airport early. it's pretty simple why. i get to be in the presence of strangers. Sure, that's almost everywhere you go, but at an airport....these people are totally on the go! and from more places in the world than you would find in shoreline. It's fun. plus sea-tac has free wifi ;) ;)

I'm on my way to france!!!!! I'm SOOO looking forward to this. I keep thinking about when it'll actually be "real" to me. IF it'll ever be real.

Saying goodbye to those whom I love has been a curious experience this summer. i keep jumping ahead in my brain to years from now, when I should just be thinking about this very second.

i don't understand how women can wear high heels for a plane journey!! gee louee.

well, i love seattle. i'm about to fall in love with paris, but seattle will always be here for me. who said you had to be in love with only one city, anyway? :) i'll be back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment