Sunday, August 8, 2010

I guess I should start thinking about packing... haha!

I had a wonderful little evening with the lovely Elena last night. It was a last minute decision that couldn't have been better. Over truffle fries and a roasted pistachio hot fudge sundae, we were able to release some of our excitement. Elena will be studying in London, while I'm in Paris, for the fall semester. We have plans to meet up! :)

Back to packing though, really, I hadn't even thought about it until yesterday! I have to remember that these things take time to plan out. Well, I mean I now have remembered that these things take time, other wise I wouldn't be writing about it. tee hee.

Listening to Beirut, :)

Off to clean and start the packing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! A totally amazing night with you my love. Can't wait to have one of those in PARIS! Oh my goodness.

    And I'm with you on the packing, if I could do it without stealing from my wardrobe now, I would.... weight limits suck. Let me know if you need help :)

    ReplyDelete