Friday, October 8, 2010

i really do enjoy this short. http://foreversnotsolong.com/


which reminds me, paris has a few film festivals!

now: http://www.science-television.com/pariscience/program.php?jID=32 -and- in november: http://www.iledefrance.fr/festival-film-environnement/

they're science-y and environmental-y. and french-y, of course.




Classes. good. giving me some headaches once in a while, but good. I can't wait for winter to show up, for then i'll be able to bundle up. i like bundling up. it's like we're huge pillows walking along the streets. fashionable huge pillows.

let me tell you, i love me a good pillow.

i'll spare you the complaints i have with my own pillow.

tonight, my friend Lauren and I walked to the Eiffel Tower. She's real sweet and funny, I like her company a lot! It was such a funny experience though. We were sitting at the base on the grass when suddenly, about 30 men (ones who were selling mini Eiffel Towers to tourists) started RUNNING (and I mean, booking it) away from the tower. We were SO freaked out, and utterly confused. Finally after a minute, the lights on the tower started flashing. We cracked up.

walking up to it from a side street:



Tomorrow I'm looking forward to visiting the area around the Centre Pompidou with some friends. It's going to be real warm out! I'm pretty excited about it.

I keep asking my friends do you still live somewhere even if you tell yourself "I don't live here...this can't be happening"? I really do live here though ^_^ in case you were confused.

I miss my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment