Sunday, December 12, 2010

What is it like to be that bird flying high across that gray marked sky over those rooftops? The sun is in the distance, as is the Eiffel Tower. I can't see it, but I know it's there. Is he thinking of something? Yes, he has a brain, obviously. What does he think of the other creatures who can't fly?

These weeks fly just like they should.

I have one more week of classes. One more week of trying to fall asleep at night. One more week of dragging myself out of bed. One more week of scrambling to find my school papers and of trying not to fall asleep in class (it happened in my lit/painting/music class...many times). Only 15 hours of that sort of stimulation (or lack thereof).

And then! Three weeks of "break." Maybe I'll take this opportunity to visit monuments, and such.

I've made exceptionally bright, talented, beautiful, and funny friends in Paris. They're also staying in Paris for the spring semester (many are leaving next week). We await the new arrivals. I'm quite content.

1 comment: