Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving is coming up : ) which means my belly will be a "more than usual-happy" belly.

We are indeed celebrating this joyful event in Paris. My program decided that it's way too important to miss out on over here, because it's a time when a lot of students get severe home-sickness. Thursday afternoon, watch out.




yum.




yum.





yum!


We have class on Thursday, though are excused from it. I decided I would help out with decorations, and with picking up food from the American Thanksgiving store in Paris http://www.thanksgivingparis.com/ yep. I'll also be assisting those in the kitchen (with pies, etc.)


Feelings of home-sickness may be amplified during this time of year, but I'm actually quite content. Classes are going well, I've made some pretty wonderful friends, and I'm in the city of Paris! Also, it might snow this week. ( : D )

No comments:

Post a Comment