Tuesday, October 26, 2010

please observe image below.




yep, that was my last night. :)

My friend Valerie and I went to go get a couple of drinks with these guys she met (friendly) to have some sort of an interaction with someone who's French. It was so pleasant. We had wine outside on a terrace and then went to their place to smoke some hookah! The night passed on as we chatted, and laughed against our language barriers (they barely spoke english). They had two other American friends at their place, too.

Metro line stops at 1am. And we told them that earlier in the night. So one of the guys asked if we wanted, he could take us home on a bike. Both Val and I immediately asked "Bike?" and shot looks at each other that were PRICELESS. Of course, I was hesitant to say yes...but I thought about it more, and he was a VERY nice guy, he knew what he was doing with the bike.

We said ok :) and stayed until about 3am. I didn't have a morning class today, so no worries. He took us home one at a time.

The ride was absolutely incredible. There was no one else out.

I really like Paris.

3 comments:

  1. AAAH YOU LUCKY BETCH!!!! i hope/know you're having the time of your life natalie:) can i come visit?!??
    -Berit

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my gosh! that sounds SOOO fun!! luckyluckylucky!
    I can imagine you as a granny talking to your grandbabies... "When I was your age I was riding around Paris on the back of a frenchmen's motorbike!"

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the beginning of the movie Taken :O

    ReplyDelete